Get Opt-In Exposure with The Post and Courier’s VIP EMAIL MARKETING!
- Materials are due 5 business days prior to launch.
- HTML (transitional 1.0) and plain text versions must be submitted.
- The Post and Courier is not responsible for compatibility issues and/or revisions for materials provided by clients, agencies or vendors.
- 50 characters maximum recommended.
- No supershift characters, symbols, or all CAPS. Limit punctuation to minimum.
- Avoid words like “FREE” or “GREAT” to minimize spam filtering.
- Linked graphic formats: jpg and static gif (no animation).
- Maximum width: 644 pixels. Recommended height is 800 pixels maximum.
- Maximum total file size: 100k.
- All provided HTML image links must have absolute paths (no relative paths accepted).
- The Post and Courier does not recommend developing emails as one large image (jpg or gif).